One of the questions most of our clients ask ourselves is, in which way can social content drive sales? Now, an infographic from the guys at Offerpop gives some advice for manager on how to approach this challenge. And although, it might not be rocket science for marketers, we still think it is worth sharing their recommendations. First of all, start by building a library of user-generated content, then capture as much data (especially photos and videos of purchases) as possible on promotion usage. Then fuel your website with dynamic social content based on findings, don’t forget to include “sigh-up forms to capture demographic and interest data, and contact info”. Finally leverage your content. Sounds easy, will probably still remain a challenge for a lot of businesses.
You might also like
The Strategy Web GmbHFollow
International digital strategy consultancy for C-Level Management. #digitaltransformation #digitalinnovation #socialselling Imprint https://t.co/CcqM7JP4mO
The digitalized death of a salesman. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/digitalized-death-salesman-martin-meyer-gossner via @LinkedIn #salesenablement #MarketingStrategy #changeman
POLL. We love to wave at the end of video calls. But why? Give us your vote please to find the answer. #remotework #workingfromhome #videoconferencing https://www.linkedin.com/posts/meyergossner_remotework-workingfromhome-videoconferencing-activity-6686527656613179392-Ig1_
Trust, distrust and intersubjective trust. Some thoughts on what data, content and algorithms do to those terms in days of #covid19... https://lnkd.in/ghkBn74 #data #trust
Trust, distrust and intersubjective trust. Some thoughts on what data, content and algorithms does to those terms in days of #covid19... https://lnkd.in/ghkBn74 #contentstrategie #datavizualization #leadership
Umdenken mal ganz anders: So ein #Lockdown schafft viel Zeit für Trainings und Strategieentwicklung... https://thestrategyweb.com/de/2020/04/22/coronavirus-trainings-strategie/ #covid19 #coronavirus #strategie
The Strategy Web GmbH
The Strategy Web GmbH
St. Ulrich Str. 3c,
Mob.: +49 (0)171-9577828
- Sustaining life – a series of quarantined thoughts
- Generation Gap: How the Coronavirus changed media consumption and trust
- Bosch Connected World 2020 – The human unicorn on AI
- Study: Social Media more important for customer service
- Mobility in 2050? Drones, visions and more…
- Study: Leadership in Industry 4.0 – which persona are you?
- Furniture: When robots make your bed
- The slightly other infografic about the social media universe
- Are you ready for the next level of future mobility? Young Germans are!
- Internet Trends 2018 – Mary Meeker Report