Two researchers Mark Graham and Stefano De Sabbata at the Oxford Internet Institute mad use of Alexa to determine the most visited websites by Internet traffic. Although the findings are quite obvious for some regions like the US and Europe where Google dominates, Facebook has already taken over Spanish-speaking parts of the America, the Middle East, and North Africa. Still, in those 50 countries where facebook “rules”, Google or YouTube appear just behind. Yandex is leading in Russia with approx. 60% of search traffic, Baidu in China (however, the researcher doubted their leading position in South Korea). Interesting for me to see that Yahoo is still powerful in Taiwan and Japan.
You might also like
The Strategy Web GmbHFollow
International digital strategy consultancy for C-Level Management. #digitaltransformation #digitalinnovation #socialselling Imprint https://t.co/CcqM7JP4mO
What a bad #customerexperience is? When brand new shoes (worn one day!) break out of nowhere… and that in the middle of a business workshop. Quite disappointing… @nikestore2
Qualtrics is hiring and looking for cool people with #xm #cx #ex in their veines. Come and join our team! https://rolp.co/cLOxj
The digitalized death of a salesman. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/digitalized-death-salesman-martin-meyer-gossner via @LinkedIn #salesenablement #MarketingStrategy #changeman
POLL. We love to wave at the end of video calls. But why? Give us your vote please to find the answer. #remotework #workingfromhome #videoconferencing https://www.linkedin.com/posts/meyergossner_remotework-workingfromhome-videoconferencing-activity-6686527656613179392-Ig1_
Trust, distrust and intersubjective trust. Some thoughts on what data, content and algorithms do to those terms in days of #covid19... https://lnkd.in/ghkBn74 #data #trust
The Strategy Web GmbH
The Strategy Web GmbH
St. Ulrich Str. 3c,
Mob.: +49 (0)171-9577828
- Sustaining life – a series of quarantined thoughts
- Generation Gap: How the Coronavirus changed media consumption and trust
- Bosch Connected World 2020 – The human unicorn on AI
- Study: Social Media more important for customer service
- Mobility in 2050? Drones, visions and more…
- Study: Leadership in Industry 4.0 – which persona are you?
- Furniture: When robots make your bed
- The slightly other infografic about the social media universe
- Are you ready for the next level of future mobility? Young Germans are!
- Internet Trends 2018 – Mary Meeker Report