Two researchers Mark Graham and Stefano De Sabbata at the Oxford Internet Institute mad use of Alexa to determine the most visited websites by Internet traffic. Although the findings are quite obvious for some regions like the US and Europe where Google dominates, Facebook has already taken over Spanish-speaking parts of the America, the Middle East, and North Africa. Still, in those 50 countries where facebook “rules”, Google or YouTube appear just behind. Yandex is leading in Russia with approx. 60% of search traffic, Baidu in China (however, the researcher doubted their leading position in South Korea). Interesting for me to see that Yahoo is still powerful in Taiwan and Japan.
You might also like
Good vision by @thierrymallet: Data to all future transportation projects will be key. Cities to initiate the #maas service, open for all mobility players. Still, the data shall remain in the hands of municipalities. #taas @Transdev #MovingOnConnect
Government needs to make sure autonomous flying data is only used for future urban air transportation, not misused for marketing or sales purposes. @Doctor_Astro envisions autonomy in urban air mobility in 10-15 years. #urbanairmobility @ASX
Valid point. Each city has uniquely evolved, though all having similar issues and challenges. Politicians and economists need to unite to develop faster...
„Cities are excellent laboratories for innovation pilots but the agility & openness to scale these business solutions, e.g. to other cities is still a problem.“ True words by Nat Parker of @reachnow @ Movin‘On Summit 2019 #MovinOnConnect
Big news in airless tire tech from @Michelin and @GM at the #MovinOnConnect Summit. @AdamROrr with the story from Montreal: https://t.co/fWxvdeODK9
True fact. Politicians need to face this seriously...
"We deeply need very courageous politicians to face the climate change and organise mobility in a sustainable way. The fact that we don’t have a worldwide carbon price is a huge problem!" #NatParker @reachnow #MovinOnConnect @movinonconnect
The Strategy Web GmbH
Founder & Managing Director
Tel.: +49 (0)8806-9577-630
Mob.: +49 (0)171-9577828
- Mobility in 2050? Drones, visions and more…
- Study: Leadership in Industry 4.0 – which persona are you?
- Furniture: When robots make your bed
- The slightly other infografic about the social media universe
- Are you ready for the next level of future mobility? Young Germans are!
- Internet Trends 2018 – Mary Meeker Report
- 3 recommendations when producing video by Richard Gutjahr [Video]
- Allianz and FC Barcelona Micro-Conference: The Future of Health
- Urban Loop System – Elon Musk next big thing
- Artificial intelligence and future mobility by Mercedes Benz at SXSW 2018