The latest British Airways #LookUp billboards at Piccadilly Circus are claiming to be interactive and tell those passing by which BA flight plane number it is that is flying over our heads. The advertising creative gets triggered when a plane flying over the ClearChannel digital outdoor sites through the Heathrow flight path. It then tells people passing by real-time data of the plane’s destination and flight number. The funny thing: It also provides a weather feed that reads the cloud height to make sure people see the plane before the advert gets shown to them. Just imagine what you could also do with that idea in terms of promotions: Provide weather information on the take off destination, add some nice hotel advert or a restaurant recommendation with it, and so on. Cool campaign, right?
The Strategy Web GmbHFollow
International digital strategy consultancy for C-Level Management. #digitaltransformation #digitalinnovation #socialselling Imprint https://t.co/CcqM7JP4mO
What a bad #customerexperience is? When brand new shoes (worn one day!) break out of nowhere… and that in the middle of a business workshop. Quite disappointing… @nikestore2
Qualtrics is hiring and looking for cool people with #xm #cx #ex in their veines. Come and join our team! https://rolp.co/cLOxj
The digitalized death of a salesman. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/digitalized-death-salesman-martin-meyer-gossner via @LinkedIn #salesenablement #MarketingStrategy #changeman
POLL. We love to wave at the end of video calls. But why? Give us your vote please to find the answer. #remotework #workingfromhome #videoconferencing https://www.linkedin.com/posts/meyergossner_remotework-workingfromhome-videoconferencing-activity-6686527656613179392-Ig1_
Trust, distrust and intersubjective trust. Some thoughts on what data, content and algorithms do to those terms in days of #covid19... https://lnkd.in/ghkBn74 #data #trust
The Strategy Web GmbH
The Strategy Web GmbH
St. Ulrich Str. 3c,
Mob.: +49 (0)171-9577828
- Sustaining life – a series of quarantined thoughts
- Generation Gap: How the Coronavirus changed media consumption and trust
- Bosch Connected World 2020 – The human unicorn on AI
- Study: Social Media more important for customer service
- Mobility in 2050? Drones, visions and more…
- Study: Leadership in Industry 4.0 – which persona are you?
- Furniture: When robots make your bed
- The slightly other infografic about the social media universe
- Are you ready for the next level of future mobility? Young Germans are!
- Internet Trends 2018 – Mary Meeker Report