This is a fantastic ambient campaign from the New Museum in NYC. It simply hijacked 5.000 pay phones all over New York City. Each of the phones is recalling a piece of history from 1993 when NYC was changing massively from a cultural and urban stand point. If you are in NYC, simply call 1-855-FOR-1993 from any NYC pay phone and just listen to what happened in 1993.
You might also like
Sustainability? No-Commuting-Days are a company attitude with real impact on nature... https://t.co/lms48GweUx #celebratechange #sustainability #leadership
OWM-Vorstand Arne Kirchem @dmexco: wir brauchen endlich einheitliche Zahlen für den deutschen Markt und dürfen Ad Fraud angesichts der riesigen Budgets, die hier verpuffen, nicht herunterspielen.
Was a great slot from you guys @tiktok_us
TikTok jetzt auf der Debate Stage in Halle 8:
Good vision by @thierrymallet: Data to all future transportation projects will be key. Cities to initiate the #maas service, open for all mobility players. Still, the data shall remain in the hands of municipalities. #taas @Transdev #MovingOnConnect
Government needs to make sure autonomous flying data is only used for future urban air transportation, not misused for marketing or sales purposes. @Doctor_Astro envisions autonomy in urban air mobility in 10-15 years. #urbanairmobility @ASX
The Strategy Web GmbH
Founder & Managing Director
Tel.: +49 (0)8806-9577-630
Mob.: +49 (0)171-9577828
- Mobility in 2050? Drones, visions and more…
- Study: Leadership in Industry 4.0 – which persona are you?
- Furniture: When robots make your bed
- The slightly other infografic about the social media universe
- Are you ready for the next level of future mobility? Young Germans are!
- Internet Trends 2018 – Mary Meeker Report
- 3 recommendations when producing video by Richard Gutjahr [Video]
- Allianz and FC Barcelona Micro-Conference: The Future of Health
- Urban Loop System – Elon Musk next big thing
- Artificial intelligence and future mobility by Mercedes Benz at SXSW 2018