This is a fantastic ambient campaign from the New Museum in NYC. It simply hijacked 5.000 pay phones all over New York City. Each of the phones is recalling a piece of history from 1993 when NYC was changing massively from a cultural and urban stand point. If you are in NYC, simply call 1-855-FOR-1993 from any NYC pay phone and just listen to what happened in 1993.
You might also like
The Strategy Web GmbHFollow
International digital strategy consultancy for C-Level Management. #digitaltransformation #digitalinnovation #socialselling Imprint https://t.co/CcqM7JP4mO
What a bad #customerexperience is? When brand new shoes (worn one day!) break out of nowhere… and that in the middle of a business workshop. Quite disappointing… @nikestore2
Qualtrics is hiring and looking for cool people with #xm #cx #ex in their veines. Come and join our team! https://rolp.co/cLOxj
The digitalized death of a salesman. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/digitalized-death-salesman-martin-meyer-gossner via @LinkedIn #salesenablement #MarketingStrategy #changeman
POLL. We love to wave at the end of video calls. But why? Give us your vote please to find the answer. #remotework #workingfromhome #videoconferencing https://www.linkedin.com/posts/meyergossner_remotework-workingfromhome-videoconferencing-activity-6686527656613179392-Ig1_
Trust, distrust and intersubjective trust. Some thoughts on what data, content and algorithms do to those terms in days of #covid19... https://lnkd.in/ghkBn74 #data #trust
The Strategy Web GmbH
The Strategy Web GmbH
St. Ulrich Str. 3c,
Mob.: +49 (0)171-9577828
- Sustaining life – a series of quarantined thoughts
- Generation Gap: How the Coronavirus changed media consumption and trust
- Bosch Connected World 2020 – The human unicorn on AI
- Study: Social Media more important for customer service
- Mobility in 2050? Drones, visions and more…
- Study: Leadership in Industry 4.0 – which persona are you?
- Furniture: When robots make your bed
- The slightly other infografic about the social media universe
- Are you ready for the next level of future mobility? Young Germans are!
- Internet Trends 2018 – Mary Meeker Report