This social media case study by Leo Burnett Worldwide called “David on Demand” is really something to be shared with my readers. It is outlining the success of an unprecedented social media experiment. Users were able to control the actions of a man through Twitter and then view the experiment live via 24/7 video streaming through a webcam installed on his head. Great and funny idea – although I would not let my followers do that with me… 😉
You might also like
The Strategy Web GmbHFollow
International digital strategy consultancy for C-Level Management. #digitaltransformation #digitalinnovation #socialselling Imprint https://t.co/CcqM7JP4mO
POLL. We love to wave at the end of video calls. But why? Give us your vote please to find the answer. #remotework #workingfromhome #videoconferencing https://www.linkedin.com/posts/meyergossner_remotework-workingfromhome-videoconferencing-activity-6686527656613179392-Ig1_
Trust, distrust and intersubjective trust. Some thoughts on what data, content and algorithms do to those terms in days of #covid19... https://lnkd.in/ghkBn74 #data #trust
Trust, distrust and intersubjective trust. Some thoughts on what data, content and algorithms does to those terms in days of #covid19... https://lnkd.in/ghkBn74 #contentstrategie #datavizualization #leadership
Umdenken mal ganz anders: So ein #Lockdown schafft viel Zeit für Trainings und Strategieentwicklung... https://thestrategyweb.com/de/2020/04/22/coronavirus-trainings-strategie/ #covid19 #coronavirus #strategie
Social distancing and the „business hug“ seen from a different perspective. How will we sustain this habit?
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/meyergossner_covid19-humanity-changes-activity-6656443761389826048-Ofid #COVID19 #socialdistancing #hugs
The Strategy Web GmbH
The Strategy Web GmbH
St. Ulrich Str. 3c,
Mob.: +49 (0)171-9577828
- Sustaining life – a series of quarantined thoughts
- Generation Gap: How the Coronavirus changed media consumption and trust
- Bosch Connected World 2020 – The human unicorn on AI
- Study: Social Media more important for customer service
- Mobility in 2050? Drones, visions and more…
- Study: Leadership in Industry 4.0 – which persona are you?
- Furniture: When robots make your bed
- The slightly other infografic about the social media universe
- Are you ready for the next level of future mobility? Young Germans are!
- Internet Trends 2018 – Mary Meeker Report